|HOURLY SALARY:||Max (1) $26.57|
|POSTING DATE:||07/06/2022 – 08/03/2022|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who prepares, seasons, cooks and portions food; ensures the optimum use of food. She/he may be asked to keep the list of food supplies up-to-date.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in the professional cooking from a school recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport.
- Applicants with a high School Diploma and one (1) year of related experience.
- Completed the Food safety training (MAPAQ) or is willing to follow the training;
Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of food preparation, cooking techniques, and of maintaining a kitchen;
- Well organized and attentive to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in Cree and English.
BENEFITS AND REMUNERATION
You will have the opportunity to participate and work in a context of excitement within passionate and dynamic teams. The remuneration and benefits are granted according to the applicable policies of the MSSS. In addition, according to established internal policies, you will receive regional disparity premium, group insurance and pension plan!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.