POSTING #: DEV-S-2324-0024C
POSITION #: 5625
DEPARTMENT: Ashuukin Services (505000)
WORK LOCATION: Waswanipi
STATUS: 1 – Permanent Full Time
HOURLY SALARY: Min. (1) $26.57
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who prepares, seasons, cooks and portions food; ensures the optimum use of food. She/he may be asked to keep the list of food supplies up-to-date.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in the professional cooking from a school recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport.
- Applicants with a high School Diploma and one (1) year of related experience;
- Completed the Food safety training (MAPAQ) or is willing to follow the training.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of food preparation, cooking techniques, and of maintaining a kitchen;
- Supervisory capability;
- Manual dexterity;
- Must be in good health; physical ability to remain standing on feet for a long period;
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness & vigilance;
- Autonomous, flexible and discrete;
- Well organized and attentive to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in Cree and English;
POSTING START/END DATE: 2023-10-27/2023-12-08
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
HOUSING PROVIDED: No
SHIFT TYPE: Day
HOURS PER DAY/WEEK: 7.75/38.75
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to our website https://creehealth.org/home -> Careers -> Job Opportunities
Cree Board of Health & Social Services James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
Need assistance or have questions? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.-