Department: Sabtuan Adult Education Services
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021 (4:30 PM)
This is an Internal and External posting.
Priority shall be given to Cree Beneficiaries.
Sabtuan Adult Education Services is seeking four (4) dynamic, experienced professionals to teach the upcoming Construction Business Management Program in the Cree Nations of Ouje-Bougoumou, Nemaska, Waskaganish and Eastmain.
In this job, you will:
- Prepare and deliver the course using Quebec curriculum/modules.
- Develop, administer, and mark exams.
- Evaluate students through the completion of the program.
- Communicate details about attendance and student progress to administration.
- Maintain the safety of the teaching environment.
The ideal candidate is:
- Patient, knowledgeable, and passionate about helping others build their skills.
- Experienced in teaching, training, and/or presenting information.
- Interested in working in a beautiful, serene Northern Indigenous community and support Cree capacity building.
The Business Construction Management program (program code 5309) is a 450-hour vocational program. The teacher will be responsible for teaching and evaluating all required competencies. Program information is available at inforouteftp.org.
More information on working for the Cree School Board is available at eeyoueducation.ca/org/join. You may also send any questions about the position to email@example.com.
- The ability to teach in English is required for the contracted positions offered in the Vocational Training sector
- Valid qualifications for teaching in Quebec are a definite asset
- 5 years of relevant experience is needed.
- Hold his Health and Safety card on construction sites awarded by ASP Construction.
- Salary as per the contract: $42,341 to $82,585
- Northern Allowance: $8,484 to $17,652
- Retention Premium: $3,500 to $ 7,000
- *Ranges and benefits are subject to qualifications and collective agreement.
- Contract position, according to the Collective Agreement.
- Start date to be discussed.
To apply, please complete the Application Form here.
Please indicate the competition number #CSB-4006. All documents must be submitted in PDF format.
To view the original posting, click here