Concrete Plan Operator
The Concrete Plan Operator is part of the Surface Operations team. He/she plans and carries out the production of concrete for the mining site, coordinates concrete deliveries and operates a wheel loader for the Surface Services team.
- Prepare concrete recipes based on users
- Coordinate and deliver, as needed, concrete deliveries for the mine
- Perform cleaning and maintenance tasks on concrete-related equipment
- Support the Surface Services team, operating a wheel loader
- Use a computerized production system
- Complete the daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Monitor and inspect the equipment and systems in order to detect failures and ensure plant operations run smoothly
- Respect, know and promote company regulations and policies, particularly with regard to health and safety
- Ensure the workplaces are clean and safe at all times
- Report any incident/accident to his/her supervisor
- Perform all other tasks related to the performance of his/her duties + support Airport and site Operations
- Diploma of Secondary Studies
- Knowledge of IT
- Valid driver’s licence
- Bilingualism, French/English (an asset)
- Team work in a multicultural environment
- Organizational skills
- 14 days of work followed by 14 days of rest
- Eleonore Mine Site (Fly-in/Fly-out)
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmont.com no later than October 23, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This position is based at Newmont’s Eleonore mine site, which is a fly-in/fly-out operation. Pursuant to the Government of Canada’s vaccine requirement for travel, COVID-19 vaccination is required for all travelers departing from Canadian airports, which includes flights to/from Newmont’s Eleonore mine site, subject only to some very limited exemptions. Accordingly, if you receive an offer of employment for this position, you will be required to provide a declaration confirming that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or confirming that you have an exemption from the Government of Canada’s vaccine requirement for travel, prior to your anticipated start date. Further, if you receive an offer of employment for this position, you may also be required to provide proof of vaccination or exemption status prior to your anticipated start date, or at a later date upon Newmont’s request.