Newmont is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. The Company’s world-class portfolio of assets, prospects and talent is anchored in favorable mining jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia and Africa. Newmont is the only gold producer listed in the S&P 500 Index and is widely recognized for its principled environmental, social and governance practices. The Company is an industry leader in value creation, supported by robust safety standards, superior execution and technical proficiency. Newmont was founded in 1921 and has been publicly traded since 1925.
The Concrete Plan Operator is part of the Surface Operations team. He/she plans and carries out the production of concrete for the mining site, coordinates concrete deliveries and operates a wheel loader for the Surface Services team.
- Prepare concrete recipes based on users
- Coordinate and deliver, as needed, concrete deliveries for the mine
- Perform cleaning and maintenance tasks on concrete-related equipment
- Support the Surface Services team, operating a wheel loader
- Use a computerized production system
- Complete the daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Monitor and inspect the equipment and systems in order to detect failures and ensure plant operations run smoothly
- Respect, know and promote company regulations and policies, particularly with regard to health and safety
- Ensure the workplaces are clean and safe at all times
• Report any incident/accident to his/her supervisor
• Perform all other tasks related to the performance of his/her duties + support Airport and site operations
• Schedule : 14 days of work followed by 14 days off
- Diploma of Secondary Studies
- Knowledge of IT
- Valid driver’s licence
- Bilingualism (an asset)
- Team work in a multicultural environment
- Organizational skills
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmont.com no later than March 24th, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.