Job Posting Number: DEV-P-1920-0026 and 0027
1. About this job posting
2. About this position
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who carries out technical tasks related to programming (coding, development of test data, testing, corrections), using systems whose general framework is designed by the computer analyst. Installs, develops, configures and updates software. Accomplishes various tasks related to databases. Ensures the security of database information. Applies data security and backup procedures. Manages access to the computer system.
Provides technical support for the persons using software and computer equipment and intervenes when service interruptions occur.
Establishes plans for laying out the wiring to connect the various departments and services to the data processing center.
- Diploma of college studies with specialization in Computer Science from a school recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport.
- Two (2) years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Products, Internet and Windows, etc.;
- Great capacity to solve problems;
- Capable of learning software applications with a minimum of instruction;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
- Willing to travel to other communities at the request of the supervisor.
5. Salary information
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay,
1055 René-Levesque East, 7th floor
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495 Email: email@example.com
More information about the position & job description with complete requirements may be obtained by contacting the above.
Note 1: In accordance with the organization’s Cree Employment Policy (in Progress) and various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA
All applicants must be Canadian citizens or have a Canadian work permit. Professionals must be licensed to practice in Québec. The Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay aims to hire qualified Cree beneficiaries of the JBNQA, whenever possible. English is the working language of the CBHSSJB.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter mentioning the Posting number to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-819-855-2680. For information call 1-877-562-2733.