What is a Community Service Provider?Community Service Providers (CSPs) are independent representatives who will provide retail and support services for the new Eeyou Mobility network. The role of the CSP is to focus on providing sales and technical support to customers throughout the Eeyou Istchee and the James Bay region.
While a locally owned store front is often preferred because of the convenience it provides to customers, we are also keen on speaking with individuals who have both a passion for helping people and adequate space in their home or small business!
What type of work would I be doing?
A typical day for a CSP involves;
- Signing up new customers for Eeyou Mobility service
- Taking payments from existing Eeyou Mobility customers
- Assisting customers with minor technical troubleshooting
- Providing secure storage for inventory located in your community
- Working hand in hand with the Eeyou Mobility team to promote and support the service
How much does it pay?
Compensation will include both a fixed monthly retainer and commissions paid based upon the number of transactions you process. The busier you are, the more you earn
Where can I apply?
Think this sounds like a good fit for you? Simply send any questions and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (along with any details about why you’d be a great fit!) and a member of our team will reach out to schedule a chat.