- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Job Location Waswanipi
- Education Level High School Diploma
Department: Health Services CLSC (657160)
Working Locations: Waswanipi
Status: 2 – Temporary Full-Time
Hourly Salary: Min. (1)$20.98 – Max. (7) $24.22
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who contributes to the identification of needs in a neighborhood or sector, as well as provides information to the clientele and refers users to the appropriate resources.
- High School diploma
Knowledge and abilities:
- Demonstrates ability to translate the information from Cree to a second language (or the opposite) into an oral or written way;
- Motivation to work in a health field: education, promotion and prevention of illness to support the individual and community in a holistic manner, to learn more about a healthy lifestyle;
- Interested in families and human relations;
- Sensitivity in coping with behavior problems;
- Good critical thinking, synthesis, organizational and decision making skills;
- Emotional maturity;
- Autonomous, flexible, discreet and empathetic;
- Teamwork skill, dynamism, sense of accountability and resourcefulness;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in Cree and English;
Posting start/end date: 10/27/2020 – 11/10/2020
Positions available: 1
Shift type: Day
Hours pre day/week: 7/35
Housing provided: No
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel: 514-861-5955 | Fax: 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the posting number as well as the Job title on which you wish to apply.
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note 1: In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.