Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Minimum $90,764.00 – Maximum $136,146.00
The Chief Executive Officer oversees the day-to-day operations of the Tawich Business Development Corporation to ensure the businesses achieve its goals, particularly regarding revenue achievement, expense management and internal operations. The Chief Executive Officer works closely with the business managers, executives, and department heads.
- Oversee business operations to ensure efficient operations, quality products, worthy customer-service, appropriate allocation of resources and sound expense management.
- Contribute to the development of the Strategic Plan to promote sustainable revenue, profitability and growth and ensure its implementation.
- Work with business managers to review individual business plans for upcoming period, including sales or productivity goals, budgets, staffing and organizational structure.
- Directly responsible for the overall financial and operational performance of the businesses.
- Provide monthly reports to the board on the achievements of the businesses, updates on the strategic plan, as well as notice of emerging issues.
- Upon Supervisor’s request, carry out other duties related to the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration or other related fields.
- Five to seven years of work experience in business development, administration and/or management roles.
- Experience in business administration (financial reporting, planning, resource allocation, etc.)
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Proven ability to influence decisions, and find solutions to complex problems.
- Proven ability to problem solve, to think strategically and to take initiative.
- Fluent in Cree and English, French would be an asset.
- Effective communication skills.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by 5:00 p.m. on December 11, 2019 to:
Director of Human Resources
Tawich Development Corporation
12 Tawich Road
Wemindji, QC J0M 1L0