LOCATION OF WORK
Mistissini – Material Resources Services
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consists in performing maintenance, repair and renovation work falling under several building trades.
- The employee in this class of employment ordinarily carries out his or her activities in places where it would be neither practical nor necessary to continuously call upon qualified workmen.
- He or she performs general maintenance work, such as repairing or renovating buildings, sanitary installations and simple mechanical installations.
- He or she may also carry out the preventive maintenance of equipment.
- On occasion, he or she may be required to coordinate the work of less experienced or nonspecialized workmen.
- If need be, he or she performs any other related duty.
- For electrical and plumbing work: have the pertinent legal qualifications for the class of employment and have four (4) years of pertinent experience.
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in a pertinent building specialty for the class of employment or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority, and have eight (8) years of pertinent experience.
- Hold an equivalent valid qualification certificate for the class of employment issued by a recognized body and have four (4) years of pertinent experience.
In the case where the qualification certificate requires less than four (4) apprenticeship periods, he or she must also have one (1) year of pertinent experience to compensate for each missing period.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Knowledge of Cree is an asset.
Regular, Full-Time Position
Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: MIS-4463
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
October 5th, 2022
END OF POSTING
October 19th, 2022 5:00 PM
In the above text, the masculine form also includes the feminine form.