Gestion ADC is a subsidiary of Creeco, a large-scale company established more than 30 years ago, with a strong foothold in various fields such as energy, air transport and hospitality, food, concierge, and construction. Gestion ADC was founded in 1996 and has established itself as a leader in the field of janitorial and food services. Serving clients such as Hydro Quebec, Stornoway, Osisko and Goldcorp, Gestion ADC has positioned itself as a key player in the food and concierge industry.
- Approves the hiring and the salaries of all employees;
- Reviews the cost reports monthly;
- Checks supplier prices, writes monthly invoices and maintains a list of monthly and cumulative quantities;
- Authorizes the requisitions of the head cooks;
- Maintains a harmonious working relationship with the employees and customers;
- Plans vacations and replacements;
- Approves and codifies invoices;
- Controls and manages inventories with the head cooks;
- Ensures the quality of the services and the respect of the contracts;
- Identifies, recommends and participates in the training program;
- Approves and corrects timesheets and overtime and purchase orders;
- Respects the standards of the company;
- Prepares bids;
- Prepares various list (seniority, hiring, layoffs, etc.);
- Performs any other tasks required by the direction.
- College diploma in administration combined with experience in janitorial and food services, management or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position is required;
- Possess appropriate computer skills (Suite office) is required;
- Excellent skills in human resources management are required;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written) is requires;
- Good communicator, must have good judgement and leadership;
- Must be rigorous;
- Must be familiar with labor relations records, laws and regulations and be able to respect and enforce them at all times.