The Company: First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing
Indigenous and non‐Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering
superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products.
We have a strong history of growth and profitability and a clear strategy of expansion in the
Canadian marketplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide our employees the
opportunity to advance in their career.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to fill the role of Branch Manager
on a Monday through Friday work week. This position is based in our Chisasibi office and is
accountable for the management of both the Chisasibi and Whapmagoostui branch.
You will be provided the opportunity to draw on your experience and knowledge to promote a
positive customer experience. Your accountabilities will include developing and implementing a
strategy that will enable you to grow the branch portfolio in addition to managing branch
administration and ensuring strict compliance with regulations, policies and procedures. Your
strong leadership skills will allow you to efficiently and effectively coach and development a
team of employees who will support you in the expansion and development of existing and new
business opportunities from Chisasibi and its surrounding communities.
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing a retail banking team to achieve
business results and professional/personal development objectives
- Results orientated with proven success in growing revenue and profitability
- Experience in personal lending and investment products
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly adaptable, professional and efficient
- Highly motivated self‐starter who is adaptable, professional and efficient
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A strong desire to learn grow and succeed
Apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to:
First Nations Bank of Canada
15 Maamuu Road, Suite 002
Chisasibi, QC J0M 1E0