At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our bases in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at Val-d’Or Airport we are actively looking for an:
ASSISTANT TO MATERIAL COORDINATOR (YVO-MA-331-006)
(Full time, permanent position – 40 hours / week)
The Assistant to Material Coordinator assists the Material Coordinator in tracking and monitoring all parts related incidents. He/she will scan and archive documents and invoices, track shipments and parts/equipment backlogs, obtain certification for parts that are sold out of our 1900 D and King Air A100 parts inventory, issue purchase orders in Great Plains.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
- Diploma in purchasing or any other combination of training and experience deemed equivalent;
- Experience in the aviation industry is considered an asset;
- Basic knowledge of aircraft and their systems is an asset;
- Bilingual (English/French), you have excellent communication skills and knowledge of the Cree language is considered an asset;
- Must attend training and recurrent courses when required.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and company paid group insurance, as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: email@example.com.