In order to serve the Eeyou Istchee Cree Nation effectively and in their language, the MNA for UNGAVA,
Denis Lamothe, is looking for someone for the job mentioned above.
Location: Mostly in Waskaganish; but could be called to travel occasionally
Description of the main tasks:
- To assist the political attaché in her management and registers;
- Responsible for the citizen services process at the Waskaganish county office;
- To ensures that all files in this office coincide with those of the main riding office (Chibougamau)
- To accompany or represent the deputy in different activities
- Any other related duties related to the job.
- Great ability to provide outstanding service to citizens;
- Great rigor in taking information and in the follow-up to be done;
- Discretion required;
- Ability to adapt and understand according to contexts
- Easy to identify issues and priorities – very good ability to synthesize;
- Ease in interpersonal and organizational relationships;
- Ease of performing multiple tasks with minimal supervision;
- Good computer skills (Windows suite);
- Bilingualism (Cree and English).
- Honest, discreet, loyal, responsible, autonomous and resourceful.
Conditions of employment:
- Schedule of 20 hours / week, from Monday to Friday
- Salary according to the governmental scale and competence
- Post under the supervision of the MNA
- Send your resume, your letters of presentation and references, as well as all questions to: email@example.com
- Interviews, starting date and schedule will be subject to discussion.