Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Period Of EmploymentPart Time
- Job Location Waskaganish
In order to serve the Eeyou Istchee Cree Nation effectively and in their language, the MNA for UNGAVA,
Denis Lamothe, is looking for someone for the job mentioned above.
Location: Mostly in Waskaganish; but could be called to travel occasionally
Description of the main tasks:
- To assist the political attaché in her management and registers;
- Responsible for the citizen services process at the Waskaganish county office;
- To ensures that all files in this office coincide with those of the main riding office (Chibougamau)
- To accompany or represent the deputy in different activities
- Any other related duties related to the job.
- Great ability to provide outstanding service to citizens;
- Great rigor in taking information and in the follow-up to be done;
- Discretion required;
- Ability to adapt and understand according to contexts
- Easy to identify issues and priorities – very good ability to synthesize;
- Ease in interpersonal and organizational relationships;
- Ease of performing multiple tasks with minimal supervision;
- Good computer skills (Windows suite);
- Bilingualism (Cree and English).
- Honest, discreet, loyal, responsible, autonomous and resourceful.
Conditions of employment:
- Schedule of 20 hours / week, from Monday to Friday
- Salary according to the governmental scale and competence
- Post under the supervision of the MNA
- Send your resume, your letters of presentation and references, as well as all questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews, starting date and schedule will be subject to discussion.