Newmont is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. The Company’s world-class portfolio of assets, prospects and talent is anchored in favorable mining jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia and Africa. Newmont is the only gold producer listed in the S&P 500 Index and is widely recognized for its principled environmental, social and governance practices. The Company is an industry leader in value creation, supported by robust safety standards, superior execution and technical proficiency. Newmont was founded in 1921 and has been publicly traded since 1925.
The specialist is part of the Reliability and Planning team. He/she is responsible for monitoring equipment improvement activities and participates in the asset management process.
- Coordinate asset management program improvement activities
- Participate in the improvement of maintenance plans for fixed and mobile equipment
- Ensure the follow-up of the various action plans for equipment improvements and modifications.
- Provide technical support to maintenance teams
- Collaborate with the planning team when scheduling change work
- Participate in the compilation and publication of asset management data
- Ensure compliance with the change management process in collaboration with the various departments
- Respect, know and promote the company’s regulations and policies, particularly in the area of health and safety.
- All tasks related to the performance of his duties
- Bachelor or DEC in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience ideally in asset management/reliability management
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge of SAP software
- Organizational skills and priority management
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good ability to work in a team with different schedules
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmont.com/careers no later than March 16th, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.