- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Mistissini
- Education Level High School Diploma
Apatisiiwin Skills Development – Administrative Agent
The Administrative Agent is responsible for the reception desk and providing administrative support to the Apatisiiwin Skills Development Department.
- Manage the receiving and uploading of project payment forms, to collaborate and coordinate with employees, suppliers and the Finance department.
- Screen, review and redirect incoming and outgoing correspondence to provide prompt and appropriate action with respect to inquiries, concerns and issues.
- Assist and coordinate department-related activities such as scheduling appointments, coordinating equipment and refreshments, preparing meeting notices and recording meeting minutes.
- Answer calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner; greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person or waiting area.
- Perform tasks such as typing, formatting documents, scanning, entering data and filing.
- Maintain office addresses and contact lists.
- Order office supplies and promotional materials for ASD offices when required.
- Assist in making travel arrangements and accommodations.
- Ensure that public areas are properly maintained and accessible at regular and after office hours.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills in area(s) of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma.
- One to three years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in verbal Cree.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt to a changing environment.
- Organizational skills.
- Judgment and ability to problem-solve.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Typical office setting where there are no unusual physical demands.
The Cree Nation Government may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the aforementioned requirements if a suitable candidate who is a JBNQA beneficiary accepts to follow a training plan determined by the Cree Nation Government as a condition of employment.
Pay Type: Hourly
Min. Hiring Rate: $22.45
Max. Hiring Rate: $26.64
To apply, click HERE and sign-in or create an account.