- Period Of EmploymentPermanent
Posting # DEV-M-2324-0009
Position # 0180
ADVISOR OF ACCREDITATION AND CLIENT EXPERIENCE (0267)
|DEPARTMENT:||Strategic and Organizational Development (500350)|
|MANAGEMENT LEVEL:||Intermediate Manager|
|STATUS:||1 – Permanent Full-Time|
|SALARY:||Class 36: Min. #74,481 – Max. $96,826|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
As part of the Cree Board of Health and Socials Services of James Bay (CBHSSJB) further development of quality, evaluation, performance and ethics capacity, the Advisor – Accreditation and Client Experience in responsible for the organization’s accreditation and client experience strategy and activities in a rapidly evolving and expanding context.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy and Organizational Development, the incumbent supports the Director in the development and management of programs, services and activities related to accreditation and client experience, and supports employee relations and line management of related resources. She/he develops strategies based on leading practices and leads the implementation and improvement activities of related programs and/or services, including related human, financial and technological resources, as required.
- The incumbent provides expert advice and support to Director related to accreditation and client experience evaluation leading practices, strategies, approaches, programs and/or services.
- The incumbent act at a primarily regional level to develop and implement accreditation and client experience strategies, standards, approaches, programs and/or services in a context of organizational transformation.
- The incumbent develops and maintains related organizational strategies, roadmap and plans for the Accreditation Canada process.
- The incumbent acts as change agent and facilitator to mobilize, motivate and align individuals at all levels to achieve strategic organizational objectives.
- The incumbent acts as an advisor to other members of the department in areas of their expertise and responsibility, and supports them in the implementation of their strategic initiatives.
- The incumbent provides subject matter expertise in and increases awareness of Accreditation Canada standards, approaches and leading practices to teams, as well as, provides support to teams in assessing their readiness for implementation and/or in the application of standards, etc., and leads and/or coordinates future organizational accreditation processes, as needed.
- The incumbent designs client experience evaluation strategies and approaches, and tools, identifies relevant indicators, and introduces, encourages and maintains proactive approach to client satisfactions.
- The incumbent evaluates client experience through the collection and analysis of relevant data from various sources, including, but not limited to, client focus groups and performing audits; produces and disseminates reports with results, progress and opportunities for improving client experience.
- Collaborates in the design of department specific client satisfaction evaluation tools and provides guidance, training and support to help ensure their application.
- The incumbent ensures the management of the files and mandates under their responsibility, and supports the coordination of all human, material, financial and informational resources related to these files, as required by the Director.
Education and Experience:
- University degree in administration, human sciences, social sciences, or any other pertinent disciplines;
- OR Masters degree in a related field;
- Certification or experience in Change Management, an asset;
- Certification or experience in Facilitation, an asset;
- Certification or experience in Project Management, an asset;
- Certification or experience in Quality Improvement (ex: Lean), an asset;
- Three (3) (or 5 years) years of relevant experience or equivalent knowledge.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Deep knowledge and experience with Accreditation Canada standards and programs, and related leading practices;
- Deep knowledge and experience with client engagement and satisfaction approaches and leading practices;
- Experience with data analysis, preparation and presentation of data;
- Knowledge of administrative theory, systems, techniques and leading practices;
- Knowledge in program design theory, techniques and leading practices;
- Familiarity with enterprise administrative systems, is an asset;
- Knowledge of Cree culture, communities and social/health issues in Eeyou Istchee;
- Knowledge of MSSS programs, regulations and partners related to the functions is an asset;
- Experience with First Nations or with cross-cultural work is an asset;
- Experience in a remote area, an asset;
- Results-oriented, autonomous, flexible, and ability to multi-task;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, decision-making, planning and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to effectively collaborate with colleagues, team members, team leader and supervisor;
- Ability to develop and maintain partnerships in various settings;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and presentation;
- Excellent computer skills MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Fluent in English and French;
- Fluency in Cree is an asset.
- Willing to travel to all 9 communities
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2023-05-04/2023-06-02|
|HOUSING PROVIDED:||Yes, if hired more than 50 kilometres from the Eeyou Istchee locality in which they are called upon to perform their duties.|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7 / 35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 / Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.