DEPARTMENT: Human Resources (730303)
WORK LOCATION: Chisasibi
HOURLY SALARY: Min. (1) $22.23 – Max (11) $29.05
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who performs work related to personnel management, financial management, work organization and planning for the execution of complex administrative tasks by compiling and analyzing data.
This job title also includes the person who is responsible for the administrative operation of a department and who oversees the department’s internal and external relations. She/he is responsible for the activities of the department’s office personnel.
- Assists the personnel officers for the managements of disability files: salary insurance, CNESST, IVAC, SAAQ, and helps with management of requests related to the “Programme pour une maternité sans danger”;
- Answers phone calls from employees, managers, external partners related to the disability files;
- Prepares the notice of absence letters for employees;
- Sends email to the managers, recall list team and others to transmit the information about leaves of absence, updates and return to work after the leave.
- Prepares medical convocations for medical expertise;
- Files any types of documents;
- Receives forms of absence from the employees, validates the conformity, and sends them to the various partners (personnel officers, CNESST, IVAQ, SAAQ, etc);
- Creates tables and compiles statistics required by the manager and the MSSS;
- Performs all others tasks related to the position.
- Must have a diploma of college studies with specialization in Administrative Techniques or in an appropriate discipline from a school recognized by the ministère de l’Éducation du Loisir et du Sport
- This job also includes persons who, after having acquired relevant experience, obtained a certificate of college studies in Administrative Techniques;
- Two years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of administrative theory, systems, techniques and practice;
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, especially Microsoft Office;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Be able to work outside regular hours when requested;
- Well organized;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Fluency in Cree is an asset.
Posting start/end date: 27/03/2020 – 10/04/2020
Shift type: Day
Positions available: 1
Hours per day/week: 7/35
Housing provided No
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495
PR # : S- 1920-1000A
Position Number : 1070
With your application, please make sure to specify the PR and/or posting number as well as the Job title on which you wish to apply.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note 1: In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.