OPEN POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE TECHNICIAN School Operations Department
COMPETITION NUMBER: MIS-3751
LOCATION OF WORK: MISTISSINI, ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
NATURE OF WORK
Under the supervision of the Coordinator of School Operations – Data Management, he performs various administrative tasks with school principals and technicians responsible for the management of data in schools. For this purpose, he collects and processes the data or information concerning the academic progress of students. He acts as the representative of his unit from schools, administrative departments and the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur (MEES). He is the link between schools and the MEES in the transmission and management of data with great attention to meeting deadlines with MEES
- Prepares reports, makes entries, transfers and reconciles data in MEES software (GRICS GPI, Charlemagne and ARIANE).
- Carries out technical analyses and reports.
- Responds to questions from auditors and to provide the necessary information and supporting statistics and data, when required.
- Develops and adapts work methods and procedures and oversees their applications in the context of treatment of data.
- Supports the schools in every step of the annual calendar of operations, preparation of student’s registration, schedules, preparation of report cards and transmission of marks to MEES.
- Validates data before the transmission to MEES.
- Participates in the follow-up of the academic progress from kindergarten to secondary 5 to ensure students receive credits for graduation.
- Participates in identifying problems in the school board and finding solutions;
- Acts as a resource person in the use of the management system.
- If need be, performs any other related tasks.
- To have a college diploma in administration or attestation of studies that is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of the Cree and French languages is an asset.
- At least two years of pertinent experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of the software GRICS, GPI is an asset.
- Willingness to travel.
- Regular Full-time position.
- Salary: $22.23/hr to $29.05/hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
- As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
MISTISSINI QC G0W 1C0
Please indicate posting #: MIS-3751
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
November 18, 2020
END OF POSTING
December 1st, 2020 5:00 PM