LOCATION OF WORK
MISTISSINI, ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
NATURE OF WORK
Under the Supervision of the Coordinator of Payroll, the principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consists in performing various technical tasks related to the management of payroll services, organization of work, development, communication and implementation of standards as well as performing various tasks of an administrative nature in order to ensure smooth operations.
- Plans various small projects under his responsibilities;
- Organizes available resources to carry out the projects under his responsibilities;
- Revises the work performed by the support staff and validates its accuracy. Recommends correctives measures to his superiors;
- Executes transactions on pay system, such as pay calculation, tests on employee files, etc.;
- Prepares reports on certain files to external entities as well internal files to his superiors;
- Offers technical assistance to the staff related to the software and resolve many complex payroll related problems;
- Carries all other related tasks in the field of payroll or deemed appropriate by his supervisors. Such as, PERCOS, CARRA, SSQ, CSST, SAAQ, ROE, etc.
- Provide payroll advices, training and support to schools, colleagues, departments and to the CSB employees.
- College diploma in the appropriate field;
- Essential knowledge of computerized payroll;
- 2 years knowledge of the Compensation/Payroll Module of the PAIEGRH program;
- Administrative experience of the school system or involving the regulations of Collective agreements;
- Bilingual English and French;
- Cree is an asset.
- Replacement position for an undetermined period.
- 35 hours/week.
- Salary: $22.23/hr to $29.05/hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: MIS-4012
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING: October 6, 2021
END OF POSTING: October 20, 2021 5:00 P.M.