LOCATION OF WORK
MISTISSINI, ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
NATURE OF WORK
The employee performs various administrative tasks on behalf of those responsible for administration units. For this purpose, he or she collects and prepares data in order to send the organizations concerned the overall administrative requirements in terms of budgets, purchases, human resources, and office layout and students transportation. The employee sees that the central organizations responsible for those matters are informed and, if necessary, represents his or her unit within these organizations. He may attend meetings for the purpose of informing management personnel of administrative problems and may be asked to act as secretary for various administrative committees.
- Performs various administrative and technical duties related to the office of the Chairman;
- Ensures communication between the different offices of the Cree School Board and the Chairman;
- Coordinates the agendas of the Chairman’s office and makes all necessary arrangements and reservations;
- Organizes and coordinates meetings for the Chairman’s office;
- Coordinates absences and administrative papers related to the employees under the direct supervision of the Chairman’s office;
- Attends meetings when required;
- If need be, performs any other related tasks.
- To have a college diploma in administration or a diploma or attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Ability to speak Cree and spoken and written English are requirements, and French is an asset.
Regular Full-time position. 35 hours/week. Salary: $22.23/hr to $29.05/hr Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE. Please indicate posting #: MIS-3979 Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING: August 30, 2021
END OF POSTING: September 13, 2021 5:00 P.M