OPEN POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE TECHNICIAN Human Resources (Temporary)
LOCATION OF WORK: MISTISSINI – ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
COMPETITION NUMBER: MIS-3761
NATURE OF WORK
The work of this employee consists in performing various kind of technical tasks related to the recruitment of staff at the Cree School Board as well as performing various tasks of any administrative nature for the purpose of assuring satisfactory operation of human resources. May be asked to assist professional personnel.
Participates in various recruitment and onboarding activities including (but not limited to) verifying or determining the academic and professional qualifications of candidates, ensuring the authenticity of documents produced, checking work history, etc. all while using and updating the Cree School Board’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
Participates in the CSB’s involvement in various recruitment and onboarding events such as career fairs, teachers’ recruitment event and orientation events. May conduct pre-screening interviews.
Works in close collaboration with office agents and administrative technicians to ensure that all required documentations is correctly acquired and stored in respect of all recruitment processes.
Communicates with candidates at various steps of the recruitment process to obtain necessary documentation and answer inquiries, when necessary. Conducts follow-ups with new hires regarding the onboarding process and prepares the appropriate documentation necessary to complete the hiring.
In collaboration with the Executive Secretary, drafts the hiring resolutions for Executive and Council.
Follows-up with different stakeholders to ensure that all job postings and hires are completed in accordance with the applicable Classification Plan and/or ByLaws.
Updates the regrouping plan monthly, verifying information with the school’s management and HR Operations as needed. Ensure that status is correct and follow up on any missing qualification information.
Gathers data for recruitment statistics and reports.
If need be, performs any other related tasks.
- Hold a Diploma of College Studies in Business Administration with an option appropriate for the class of employment or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent
- Fluency in English is required;
- Ability to work in French is an asset;
- Ability to speak Cree is an asset;
- Practical experience in the application of a collective agreement, salary rules, and in the management of employee files is an asset;
- A very good knowledge of computer software commonly used in an office is a requirement.
SALARY AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Temporary full-time position. End date of mandate is
June 30, 2021.
- 35 hours/week;
- Salary: $ 22.23 – $ 29.05 /hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484 to $13,573
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
- As soon as possible
Please forward your application to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main St.
Fax : (418) 923-2073
Please indicate posting # : MIS-3761
December 2, 2020
END OF POSTING
December 15, 2020 5:00 PM