LOCATION OF WORK
Mistissini – Administrative Centre
NATURE OF WORK
Under the responsibility of the Human Resources Coordinator, the principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consists in performing various technical tasks related to the
management of human, development and implementation of standards and activities related to administrative operations, and assists management personnel in interpreting the collective agreement.
- Participates in the recruitment and promotion process by verifying or determining, in accordance with the standards, the level of academic and professional qualifications of the candidates by ensuring the authenticity of the documents produced and by verifying the employment history;
- Collects, analyzes and synthesizes data required for payroll preparation and positions management. Performs follow-ups;
- Checks and controls transactions made by itself or others. Identifies errors and corrects them;
- Participates in the development of standards and monitors their application;
- Applies or adapts management techniques to performing specific administrative activities and carrying out routine operations;
- Produces reports to its superiors or organizations concerned and insure the transmission;
- Uses a computer and the necessary software to perform his or her duties;
- Conducts research on the Internet and may be required to assist a staff member with software specific to his or her work;
In carrying out all of its duties, the person shall:
- Uses existing IT tools efficiently and effectively;
- Ensures compliance, development and updating of procedures and tools used;
- Initiates, as necessary, less experienced technicians or coordinates the work of support staff in the execution of technical operations programs under their responsibility.
- If need be, he or she performs any other related duty
- Hold a Diploma of College Studies in Business Administration with an option appropriate for the class of employment or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority;
- Knowledge of 2 of the 3 official language of the Board (French, English and Cree).
- Practical experience in the application of a collective agreement, salary rules, and in the management of employee files;
- A very good knowledge of computer software commonly used in an office is a requirement.
SALARY AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Replacement position until January 2023.
Salary: $22.59/hr – $30.46/hr
Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: MIS-4463
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
October 5th, 2022
END OF POSTING
October 19th, 2022 5:00 PM
In the above text, the masculine form also includes the feminine form.