LOCATION OF WORK
Chisasibi – Professional Development Services
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consists in performing various technical tasks related to the management of Professional Development files and financial resources, systems and procedures, communication and publicity; as well as performing various tasks of an administrative nature of the purpose of ensuring satisfactory operations. In his work the administrative technician may assist professional personnel.
The administrative technician reports directly to the Coordinator of Professional Development. His duties include:
- The employee gathers, analyzes and prepares files or information for the purpose of determining needs, more specifically in the areas of student files, budget preparation and purchasing, making appropriate recommendations.
- The employee performs other administrative tasks, collecting and preparing data in order to send to MEES and other organizations concerned with special education files.
- Communicates verbally and in writing with employees as well as school administrators and service managers on the Professional Development Policy and Procedures.
- Develops communication system and documents that support the Professional Development Policy and Procedures.
- The employee may attend meetings for the purpose of informing personnel of administrative problems and may be asked to act as secretary. If need be, he or she performs other related tasks.
- To have a College Diploma in administration (2 years) or a diploma or attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience is preferred (asset).
- Knowledge of English and Cree is required.
- Knowledge of French language is an asset.
- Regular full-time position.
- 35 hours per week.
- Salary: $22.23/hr to $29.05/hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484 to $13,573
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
MISTISSINI QC G0W 1C0
Please indicate posting #: CHI-3634
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING:
June 17, 2020
END OF POSTING:
July 2, 2020 4:30 PM