POSTING #: S-2223-1134C
POSITION #: 5100
ADMINISTRATIVE TECHNICIAN (2101)
DEPARTMENT: Miyup. Center (720151)
WORK LOCATION: Nemaska
STATUS: 1 – Permanent Full Time
HOURLY SALARY: Min. (1) $24.21 – Max. (12) $32.32
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who performs work related to personnel management, financial management, work organization and planning for the execution of complex administrative tasks by compiling and analyzing data.
This job title also includes the person who is responsible for the administrative operation of a department and who oversees the department’s internal and external relations. She/he is responsible for the activities of the department’s office personnel.
- Must have a diploma of college studies with specialization in Administrative Techniques or in an appropriate discipline from a school recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation du Loisir et du Sport;
- This job also includes persons who, after having acquired relevant experience, obtained a certificate of college studies in Administrative Techniques.
- Two years of relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Good knowledge of administrative theory, systems, techniques and practice;
- Good knowledge in the Human Resources logistics;
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, especially Microsoft Office;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Well organized.
- Be able to work with multiple files at the same time;
- Autonomous, Attentive to detail and analytical
- Knowledge of the MSSS Network and administrative regulations is an asset;
- Team work skills
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness & vigilance;
- Fluent in English and Cree;
- Fluency French is an asset.
POSTING START/END DATE: 2023-11-09/2023-11-23
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
HOUSING PROVIDED: No
SHIFT TYPE: Day
HOURS PER DAY/WEEK: 7/35
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to our website https://creehealth.org/home -> Careers -> Job Opportunities
Cree Board of Health & Social Services James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
Need assistance or have questions? Email us email@example.com
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.-