POSTING #: DEV-S-2324-0035
POSITION #: 1392
ADMINISTRATIVE TECHNICIAN (2101)
DEPARTMENT: Miyupimaatisiiun Administration (732505)
WORK LOCATION: Waswanipi CMC
STATUS: 1 – Permanent Full Time
HOURLY SALARY: Min. (1) $24.21 – Max. (12) $32.32
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who performs work related to the management of human, financial and material resources or procurement. She assumes responsibilities related to the organization of work and the planning of the execution of complex work of an administrative nature such as the collection and analysis of data.
She may also be responsible for the administrative functioning of her community and sees to its internal and external relations. She is responsible for the activities of the executive office staff.
- Perform tasks related to the role of medical secretary and liaison officer;
- Support clinical staff;
- Ensure the capture, analysis, monitoring and transfer of medical information between different services;
- Participate in all other administrative tasks related to the smooth running of the medical clinic.
- Must have a college diploma (DEC) in general administration, accounting and management techniques, office automation techniques or another appropriate college discipline from a school recognized by the competent ministry or a college diploma (DEC) combined with a relevant undergraduate university certificate or a relevant Attestation of College Studies (AEC) of eight hundred hours or more combined with experience relevant to the field in question.
- This job also includes people who hold a college certificate in administrative techniques.
Please note that applicants who do not have the above-mentioned requirements may be considered for this position if they possess the following requirement:
- A high school diploma with three (3) years of relevant experience.
- One (1) year of relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge of administrative theory, systems, techniques and practice;
- Knowledge of the MSSS Network and administrative regulations is an asset;
- Good knowledge and skills in office applications, mainly the office suite and teams;
- Knowledge of the MediPatient system, Care4 and Nomadis Platform, MYLE, WeHoop is an asset;
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Virtuo is an asset;
- Proactive sense of customer service;
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken);
- Practical, detail-oriented and analytical;
- Sense of responsibility, resourcefulness & vigilance, courtesy, creativity, autonomous and flexible;
- Teamwork skills;
- Discretion (working with confidential patient data);
- Knowledge of Cree culture and territory and demonstrate cultural sensitivity.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree and French is an asset.
- May have to travel to communities.
POSTING START/END DATE: 2023-09-05/2023-09-19
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
HOUSING PROVIDED: No
SHIFT TYPE: Day
HOURS PER DAY/WEEK: 7/35
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to our website https://creehealth.org/home -> Careers -> Job Opportunities
Cree Board of Health & Social Services James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
Need assistance or have questions? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.-