Posting # S-2122-0438A
Position # 1141
|DEPARTMENT:||Miyupimaatisiiun Administration (732505)|
|STATUS:||Status 1 – Permanent Full-Time|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $22.23 – Max (18) $29.05|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who performs work related to personnel management, financial management, work organization and planning for the execution of complex administrative tasks by compiling and analyzing data.
This job title also includes the person who is responsible for the administrative operation of a department and who oversees the department’s internal and external relations. She/he is responsible for the activities of the department’s office personnel.
- The person supports the Proximity Directors under Miyupimaatisiiun Administration;
- Takes minutes of meetings;
- Assists in the planning, organizing and controlling of the administrative work of her or his department;
- Collaborates to the creation, setting-up and functioning of various administrative systems;
- Participates in the implementation and application and/or operation of various administrative policies, procedures and systems;
- Enters, processes, compiles, and analyses administrative and clerical data in existing systems.
- Prepares reports;
- Provides customer service;
- Participates in the organization and maintenance of documentation and information while applying rules regarding confidentiality;
- Participates in meetings of various intra and inter departmental groups;
- Carries out other tasks usually assigned to an Administrative Technician upon the request of her/his supervisor.
- Must have a diploma of college studies with specialization in Administrative Techniques or in an appropriate discipline from a school recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation du Loisir et du Sport;
- This job also includes persons who, after having acquired relevant experience, obtained a certificate of college studies in Administrative Techniques.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of administrative theory, systems, techniques and practice;
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, especially Microsoft Office (tests to complete, see note below);
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Well organized.
- Be able to work with multiple files at the same time;
- Autonomous, Attentive to detail and analytical
- Knowledge of the MSSS Network and administrative regulations is an asset;
- Team work skills
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness & vigilance;
- Fluent in Cree and English;
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- The person must be willing to travel occasionally to other communities.
The selection process will include the administration of the following tests:
Excel, word and powerpoint. The pass mark for each test is 70%.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2021-09-27 / 2021-10-12|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7 / 35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.