ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES SPECIALIST (1109) – MAANUUHIIKUU
MENTAL HEALTH & DEPENDENCIES
DEPARTMENT: Maanuuhiikuu (011309)
WORK LOCATION: Mistissini
STATUS: 1 – Permanent Full Time
HOURLY SALARY: Min. (1) $23.63 – Max. (18) $43.63
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who analyzes the needs, conceives and applies professional techniques in the field of administrative methods and systems, in order to improve service delivery.
Give support to the director of Program development and the coordinators of Maanuuhiikuu. The incumbent also assist when needed the administrative team of the Disability program, Prehospital emergency and Midwifery services and programs, in regards to:
- Financial management
- Budgets preparation
- Financial review and reporting
- Contracts elaboration and follow-ups
- Requisitions for goods & services, purchase orders, receive quotations and invoices, payments, etc.;
- Humane resources management
- Personnel plans updates
- Personnel requests
- IT, housing and employee moving requests
- Administrative procedures:
- Develop an administrative support system based on the department’s needs
- Give support for data collection, analysis and communication within the team, in the organization and with partners
- Give support for policy and procedures elaboration
- Organize meetings (in person, or virtually)
- Support working groups led by the planning team
- Support the daily operation of the department.
· Must hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Administration, Human science, Social Sciences or other relevant academic discipline with relevant experience in administration.
- A minimum of Three (3) years of experience in her/his field of specialization.
- A minimum of Two (2) years of appropriate administrative experience.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of administrative systems, techniques and practices;
- Knowledge of the MSSS Network and administrative regulations is an asset;
- Knowledge of First Nation social service models, trends and issues;
- Knowledge of Cree culture, psychosocial and mental health issues, Eenou/Eeyou Pimaatsiiun healing practices and paradigms is an asset;
- Capable of learning financial and human resources management software applications with a minimum of instruction;
- Strong problem solving capabilities;
- Strong ability in organization, project management and communication;
- Ability to work in collaboration with clinical, and non-clinical team members and colleagues;
- Ability to communicate theoretical and practical knowledge, as applied to coaching and training;
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness and vigilance;
- Autonomy and flexibility.
- Fluent in English;
- Cree and French are assets.
- Willing to travel regularly.
Posting start/end date: 2020-02-10/2020-02-24
Shift type: Day
Positions available: 1
Hours per day/week: 7/35
Housing provided Yes, depending on work location
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495
Posting # : P-1920-0846A
Position Number : 5201
With your application, please make sure to specify the PR and/or posting number as well as the Job title on which you wish to apply.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note 1: In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.