Job Posting Number: DEV-PR-1920-0028
1. About this job posting
2. About this position
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who analyzes the needs, conceives and applies professional techniques in the field of administrative methods and systems, in order to improve service delivery.
- Develops tools to facilitate the work of computer technicians and administrative technicians;
- Participates in the development of documentation and procedures;
- Supports the technical support team on issues;
- Participates when required in any local or regional reunion, meeting or committee;
- Acts as a resource person for communications with the Ministry;
- Assists with accounting reports with the finance department and the MSSS;
- Participates in the planning, management and control of information resource activities;
- Performs other related duties at the request of his immediate superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, human sciences, social sciences or other relevant academic discipline.
- Three 3 years of experience in an appropriate field.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Great ability to solve problems;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent sense of partnership and skilled communicator;
- Orientation towards the results;
- Knowledge of the context of First Nations is an asset;
- Work experience with Actif+Réseau software.
- Fluent in English and French;
- Fluency in Cree is an asset.
- Willing to travel frequently in nine communities.
5. Salary information
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay,
1055 René-Levesque East, 7th floor
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495 Email: email@example.com
More information about the position & job description with complete requirements may be obtained by contacting the above.
Note 1: In accordance with the organization’s Cree Employment Policy (in Progress) and various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA
All applicants must be Canadian citizens or have a Canadian work permit. Professionals must be licensed to practice in Québec. The Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay aims to hire qualified Cree beneficiaries of the JBNQA, whenever possible. English is the working language of the CBHSSJB.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter mentioning the Posting number to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-819-855-2680. For information call 1-877-562-2733.