Job Posting Number: P-1920-XXXX
1. About this job posting
2. About this position
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who analyzes the needs, conceives and applies professional techniques in the field of administrative methods and systems, in order to improve service delivery.
- Give support to the human resources director for the planning and preparing of the documents to be presented at committees and other meetings;
- Provide administrative support for the elaboration of policies, procedures and other documents related to the Human Resources direction;
- Contribute effectively to the daily operational functioning of the human resources direction;
- Assess the administrative support needs of the direction and recommend, develop, establish and maintain an appropriate administrative support system;
- Maintain effective communications and ensure the flow of information inside and outside the organization;
- Provide and analyze statistics in the form of indicators and dashboards at the request of the director of Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or social sciences or human sciences or another appropriate discipline.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in an appropriate field.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the administrative rules, policies and programs of the MSSS;
- Knowledge of administrative methods and techniques, budget management, data analysis, reporting, and information systems;
- Administrative skills in the development of policies, procedures and other documents;
- Excellent administrative management and team management skills;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Visio and MediSolution;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Fluency in Cree is an asset.
5. Salary information
All applicants must be Canadian citizens or have a Canadian work permit. Professionals must be licensed to practice in Québec. The Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay aims to hire qualified Cree beneficiaries of the JBNQA, whenever possible. English is the working language of the CBHSSJB.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter mentioning the Posting number to email@example.com or fax 1-819-855-2680. For information call 1-877-562-2733.