Posting # P-2122-0490A
Position # 1106
|DEPARTMENT:||Youth Protection (731305)|
|STATUS:||1 Permanent Full-Time|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $23.63 – Max. (18) $43.63|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who analyzes the needs, conceives and applies professional techniques in the field of administrative methods and systems, in order to improve service delivery.
Give support to the Director of Youth Protection and designated YP Management. The incumbent also will assist when needed the administrative team of the Youth Protection Senior Management, with the following:
- Financial management
- Budgets preparation
- Financial review and reporting
- Contracts elaboration and follow-ups
- Requisitions for goods & services, purchase orders, receive quotations and invoices, payments, etc.;
- Human resources management
- Personnel plans updates
- Personnel requests
- IT, housing and employee moving requests
- Attend meeting with DYP, as needed
- Administrative procedures:
- Develop an administrative support system based on the department’s needs, filing system.
- Organize dossiers and arrange meetings for internal and external departments
- Give support for data collection, analysis and communication within the team, in the organization and with external partnership.
Organize meetings (in person, or virtually), Notetaking and distribution
Set up a data system for Service Complaints, CDPDJ (Human Commissioners).
Set up a data system for DYP Guardianship & Tutorship.
To be able to manage a translation system (French documents)
- Must hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Administration, Human science, Social Sciences or other relevant academic discipline with relevant experience in administration.
- A minimum of Three (3) years of experience in her/his field of specialization.
- A minimum of Two (2) years of appropriate administrative experience.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of administrative systems, techniques and practices;
- Knowledge of the MSSS Network and administrative regulations is an asset;
- Knowledge of First Nation social service models, trends and issues;
- Knowledge of Cree culture, psychosocial and mental health issues, Eenou/Eeyou Pimaatsiiun healing practices and paradigms is an asset;
- Capable of learning financial and human resources management software applications with a minimum of instruction;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities;
- Strong ability in organization, project management and communication;
- Ability to work in collaboration with clinical, and non-clinical team members and colleagues;
- Ability to communicate theoretical and practical knowledge, as applied to coaching and training;
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness and vigilance;
- Autonomy and flexibility.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset;
- Willing to travel regularly.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2021-09-15 / 2021-09-29|
|HOUSING PROVIDED:||Yes, depending on work location|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7 / 35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.