Posting # P-2324-0154A
Position # 6046
Administrative Processes Specialist (1109)
|STATUS:||1 Permanent Full-Time|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $25.07 – Max (18) $46.30|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who analyzes the needs, conceives and applies professional techniques in the field of Administrative methods and systems, in order to improve service delivery.
- Contributes to the effective and efficient daily operational functioning of the Pimuhteheu department as directed;
- Contributes to the ‘’administrative project management” of policies, information, files, actions and meetings;
- Assesses the needs for supporting the administrative team and recommends, develops, establishes and maintains an appropriate administrative support system;
- Assesses the reporting needs to support the administration function and recommends, develops, establishes and carries out appropriate reporting systems;
- Contributes to the Pimuhteheu Department planning, either through direct support to the management team, or in supportive collaboration with mandated personal;
- Assesses the material needs of the department to support the administrative functions and recommends, develops, establishes and carries out appropriate processes;
- Participates in the circulation of information within the organization, and externally;
- Provides and analyses of statistics, indicators, performance measures and dashboards, and the gathering and compilation of the financial analysis of the organization’s activities, and produces various types of reports;
- Support for the functioning of the Pimuhteheu department;
- Give support to AED – Pimuhteheu for the planning and preparing of the documents to be presented at committees and other meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or social sciences or human sciences or another appropriate discipline.
- Three (3) years of appropriate administrative experience.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Holder of Traditional Eenou/Eeyou Knowledge, at a level appropriate to research program development planning;
- Knowledge of current First Nations research models, trend and issues, across the country;
- Knowledge of MSSS administration and their research networks along with policies, programs, and current trends;
- Ability to identify and analyze administrative systems needs in a research environment;
- Knowledge of administrative methods and techniques, budget management, data analysis, reporting, and information systems;
- Ability in administrative procedures and program planning and monitoring, including the development of policies and program manuals and administrative quality assurance systems;
- Good professional record in administrative systems in a similar type of research environment;
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability in office and research‑related computer applications;
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational and decision‑making skills.
- Fluent in English and Cree;
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Willing to travel.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2023-06-27/2023-07-11|
|HOUSING PROVIDED:||Yes, if hired more than 50 kilometres from the Eeyou Istchee locality in which they are called upon to perform their duties.|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7/ 35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to our website https://creehealth.org/home ->Careers -> Job Opportunities
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
Need assistance or have questions. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.