- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Regional
- Education Level Undergraduate Degree (B.A.)
Posting # ADD-2223-0509A
ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES SPECIALIST (1109)
|WORK LOCATION:||Regional Eeyou Istchee|
|STATUS:||2 – Temporary Full-Time|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $25.07 – Max. (18) $46.30|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who analyzes the needs, conceives and applies professional techniques in the field of administrative methods and systems, in order to improve service delivery.
The incumbent also assists, when needed, in the daily operations of the department in regards to:
- Budgets preparation;
- Financial review and reporting;
- Contracts elaboration and follow-ups;
- Requisitions for goods & services, purchase orders, receive quotations and invoices, payments, etc.
Human resources management:
- Personnel plans updates;
- Personnel requests;
- IT, housing and employee moving requests.
- Develop an administrative support system based on the department’s needs;
- Give support for data collection, analysis and communication within the team, in the organization and with partners;
- Give support for policy and procedures elaboration;
- Assist in preparing documents and reports, compiling records, scheduling and organizing meetings via in-person or virtually, and other functions for the commission;
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and oversee daily office activities for the Commissioners;
- Assist in receiving, processes, and ensure confidentiality of sensitive information and materials, and provide back-up support;
- Responsible in providing a full-range of administrative duties for the Commission;
- Organize meetings (in person, or virtually);
- Support working groups led by the planning team;
- Support the daily operation of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Science (Accounting Science) or in Humanities and Social Sciences or a degree in another appropriate discipline.
Please note that applicants who do not have the above-mentioned requirements may be considered for this ADD if they possess the following requirement:
- A combination of education and experience relevant to the position
- Three (3) years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of MSSS administrative regulations, the network and programs, is an asset;
- Knowledge of administrative methods and techniques, budget management, data analysis, reporting, and information systems;
- Knowledge of accounting and of the AS-471 is an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Virtuo & finance/purchasing software is an asset;
- Strong knowledge in statistics;
- Ability in administrative procedures, planning and monitoring, including the development of policies and manuals and administrative quality assurance systems;
- Ability in the identification and analysis of the administrative system needs;
- Good professional record in administrative systems in a similar type of environment;
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills;
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational and decision-making skills;
- Ability in Office Suite; (possibility of a test)
- Fluent in English and Cree;
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2023-04-11/2023-04-25|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7 / 35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA