Posting # P-2223-1094
Position # 1206
ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES SPECIALIST (1109)
|DEPARTMENT:||Corporate Services (733405)|
|STATUS:||1 Permanent Full Time|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $25.07 – Max (18) $46.30|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who analyzes the needs, conceives and applies professional techniques in the field of administrative methods and systems, in order to improve service delivery.
- Contributes to the effective and efficient daily operational functioning and general administration of the Corporate Services Department (CSD), as directed by her/his supervisor;
- Contributes to the assessment of the reporting needs of the CSD; the analysis of various files and information; the gathering and compilation of various information and activities, and financial analysis, and; recommends, develops, establishes and produces appropriate reporting;
- Collaborates with CSD Administrative Processes Specialist (Alfresco) in the development, implementation and maintenance of the CSD Management Information System (CSDMIS);
- Supports the Director of Corporate Services in different community working relationships including population participation, liaison and consultation;
- Carries out other tasks usually assigned to a Specialist in Administrative Processes upon the request of his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Humanities, Social Sciences or other relevant academic discipline.
- Three years of appropriate administrative experience.
Knowledge and abilities:
- Knowledge of administrative methods and techniques, budget management, data analysis and reporting;
- Knowledge of and experience with management information systems and data bases;
- Knowledge and experience in the function and operations of a Board of Directors for a para-public organization and the role of a Corporate Secretary;
- Knowledge of the MSSS network, laws and regulations for an Agency/Regional Board and establishment, is an asset;
- Knowledge of Cree culture and language, and social/health issues in Eeyou Istchee is an asset;
- Ability in the identification and analysis of administrative system needs;
- Ability in administrative procedures planning and monitoring, including the development of policies and manuals and administrative quality assurance systems;
- Good professional record in administrative systems in a corporate services-related setting;
- Good interpersonal, leadership and respectful teamwork skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and presentation;
- Excellent writing skills and experience and ability in recording minutes;
- Strong ability in office-related computer applications;
- Methodical, organized and able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in English (written tests required);
- Fluency in Cree and French is an asset.
- Willing to travel.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2023-03-10 / 2023-03-24|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7 / 35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.