POSTING #: ADD-2324-0139A
POSITION #: S01248
ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES SPECIALIST (1109)
DEPARTMENT: CMC Chishaayiyuu & Current Services (657160)
WORK LOCATION: Waswanipi
STATUS: Status 2 – Temporary Full Time
HOURLY SALARY: Min. (1) $25.07 – Max. (12) $46.30
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who analyzes the needs, conceives and applies professional techniques in the field of administrative methods and systems, in order to improve service delivery.
This position will support the management team and specifically for the administrative department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Humanities, Social Sciences or other relevant academic discipline.
- • Three years of appropriate administrative experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of administrative methods and techniques, budget management, data analysis and reporting;
- Knowledge of and experience with management information systems and databases;
- Knowledge of the MSSS network, laws and regulations for an Agency/Regional Board and establishment, is an asset;
- Knowledge of Cree culture and language, and social/health issues in Eeyou Istchee is an asset;
- Ability in the identification and analysis of administrative system needs;
- Ability in administrative procedures planning and monitoring, including the development of policies and manuals and administrative quality assurance systems;
- Good interpersonal, leadership and respectful teamwork skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and presentation;
- Excellent writing skills and experience and ability in recording minutes;
- Strong ability in office-related computer applications;
- Methodical, organized and able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree and French is an asset.
POSTING START/END DATE: 2023-09-18/2023-10-30
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
HOUSING PROVIDED: Yes, if hired more than 50km from work location
SHIFT TYPE: Day
HOURS PER DAY/WEEK: 7/35
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to our website https://creehealth.org/home -> Careers -> Job Opportunities
Cree Board of Health & Social Services James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
Need assistance or have questions? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.-