PLACE OF WORK
NATURE OF WORK
- Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the HR Administrative Officer is responsible for technical and administrative duties in support of the HR Department. In addition, this position will assist with event planning and management, respond to inquiries, prepare reports, statistics, analyze results, ensure effective document and data management, and support with the implementation of HR programs and initiatives.
- The position will split their time between supporting the Coordinator of Learning and Development and the Coordinator of Staffing.
- Participate in the development of HR objectives and strategies.
- Support with developing and updating HR administrative policies, systems, standards and procedures and ensure their appropriate Application.
- Plan, organize and execute various technical and administrative activities for the HR department (event planning and management, recruitment activities and advertising, minute-taking, HR systems management, etc.).
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of up-to-date efficient and effective systems, databases, tools and files for Learning & Development and Staffing respectively.
- Participate in the planning, development and implementation of recruitment and employee onboarding activities, including participating in interviews, events, job fairs, orientations, trainings and webinars.
- Prepare and circulate reports and documents, as well as record and update statistics as required.
- Support with the planning and implementation of internal meetings and group sessions as required.
- Collaborate in the development and creation of HR tools and programs.
- Monitor success metrics and participant satisfaction levels and proactively identify and implement adjustments to Learning & Development and Staffing programs and initiatives as needed.
- Complete tasks and produce deliverables that are aligned with the standards and expectations of the HR department.
- Ensure that CSB administrative standards are applied across HR projects and initiatives.
- Establish and maintain effective communications and relations with relevant HR stakeholders across the CSB.
- Support other related duties, as assigned by supervisor.
- Hold a College Diploma in an appropriate field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the GRICS system is an asset.
- Comfortable working in a computerized environment.
- Fluency in two of the three official languages of the Board (French, English or Cree).
- Ability to travel.
- Annual holidays must be scheduled outside peak staffing and on boarding periods.
- Regular Full-time position.
- 35hrs/week Salary: $68,705 – $91,605
- Northern Allowance: $8,484 to $13,573
*Given the current salary regulations and guidelines at the Cree School Board, candidates from another Quebec School Board will be able to obtain a salary as per the scale above-mentioned. However, candidates that are not from the education sector are not eligible to a salary above the midpoint of the position’s salary scale.
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please send your CV by completing the Application Form found HERE Please indicate the competition #: MIS-4055 Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE OF POSTING October 29, 2021
END OF POSTING November 11, 2021 4:30 PM