Job Posting Number: S-1920-0768A
1. About this job posting
2. About this position
Person who assists one or several professionals or a work team in their administrative or professional tasks.
She/he performs a set of administrative or managerial tasks according to the established complex methods or procedures or she/he changes them as needed. She/he exercises mainly and usually responsibilities related to the development and processing of files or data requiring specific knowledge.
She/he may also perform tasks falling under the secretarial sector.
- Must hold a High School Diploma
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of routine office work;
- Good knowledge of computerized systems (Word, Excel); (possibility of a test)
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently with minimum supervision;
- Familiar with medical terminology is an asset;
- Teamwork capabilities;
- Autonomous, flexible and discrete;
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness and vigilance;
- Practical, proactive and attentive to detail;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken);
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
5. Salary information
The persons interested in this position are asked to forward their resume within the prescribed deadline to:
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay,
1055 René-Levesque East, 7th floor
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495 Email: email@example.com
More information about the position & job description with complete requirements may be obtained by contacting the above.
Note 1: In accordance with the organization’s Cree Employment Policy (in Progress) and various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA
All applicants must be Canadian citizens or have a Canadian work permit. Professionals must be licensed to practice in Québec. The Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay aims to hire qualified Cree beneficiaries of the JBNQA, whenever possible. English is the working language of the CBHSSJB.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter mentioning the Posting number to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-819-855-2680. For information call 1-877-562-2733.