- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Waswanipi
- Education Level High School Diploma
PERMANENT FULL TIME
DEPARTMENT Social Services (656160)
WORK LOCATION: Waswanipi
HOURLY SALARY: Min. (1) $20.76 – Max. (6) $23.22
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who assists one or several professionals or a work team in their administrative or professional tasks.
She/he performs a set of administrative or managerial tasks according to the established complex methods or procedures or she/he changes them as needed. She/he exercises mainly and usually responsibilities related to the development and processing of files or data requiring specific knowledge.
She/he may also perform tasks falling under the secretarial sector.
- Must hold a High School Diploma
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of routine office work;
- Good knowledge of computerized systems (Word, Excel); (possibility of a test)
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently with minimum supervision;
- Familiar with medical terminology is an asset;
- Teamwork capabilities;
- Autonomous, flexible and discrete;
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness and vigilance;
- Practical, proactive and attentive to detail;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken);
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
Posting Start/end date : 03/13/2020 – 03/27/2020
Shift type : Day
Positions available : 1
Hours per week : 35
Housing provided : No
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495
Posting # : S-1920-0768B
Position # : 1184
With your application, please make sure to specify the PR and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note 1: In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.