About the job:
In the role of Administrative Assistant at Patriot Battery Metals, you will play a crucial role by providing high quality administrative support to the executive team and various departments. You will be responsible for
handling key administrative tasks, ensuring the smooth operation of the head office, situated in downtown Montreal, and contributing to the Company’s overall success. This position requires an organized, versatile
individual capable of efficiently managing administrative duties in a dynamic environment. The Company is very active on the investor front in Australia where it has a large shareholder base. The incumbent will report
to the Chief of Staff and Communications Manager.
- Monitor main contact channels (email, phone, monitor social media) and direct enquiries/messages to the appropriate team member.
- Greet guests and visiting personnel and manage office space allocation as necessary.
- Prepare and format documents, reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the office environment, including supply and premises management.
- Assist with the coordination of meetings, appointments, and special company events (Annual Meeting, site visits, conference participation, road shows, conference/convention participation).
- Arrange and coordinate travel agendas, itineraries, and accommodations.
- Maintain company records and databases, ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform basic accounting tasks, such as expense reports.
- Assist the executive team in various administrative tasks and special projects.
- Follow company policies and procedures to maintain quality and performance standards.
- Perform any other related task that may be assigned as part of the position.
- College diploma or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant or in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French; good written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Discretion and respect for the confidentiality of information.
- Willingness to learn and actively contribute to the company’s development.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.