- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Waswanipi
- Education Level High School Diploma
Career Opportunity: Administrative Assistant
Salary Grade 3: (Min. $40,294.00 – Max. $53,792.00)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for carrying out various secretarial, clerical and general office administration duties.
- Assist in the administration and coordination of various department-related activities such as setting up appointments, arranging travel schedules, making reservations, coordinating equipment and catering needs, preparing meeting notices, and recording the minutes of meetings.
- Assist in preparing, editing, and formatting material.
- Process invoices and claims or other budget documents.
- Enter data into spreadsheets and/or databases for reporting purposes.
- Support receptionists in their duties.
- Keep an inventory, maintain and assist with the trial and evaluation of office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain an efficient and effective database and filing system.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills in area(s) of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma with additional training program of at least one year in Secretarial studies or related field.
- One to three years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in verbal Cree.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Typical office setting where there are no unusual physical demands.
The Cree Nation Government may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the aforementioned requirements if a suitable candidate who is a JBNQA beneficiary accepts to follow a training plan determined by the Cree Nation Government as a condition of employment.
From June 14, 2021 to June 22, 2021
Your application must be sent by email with the competition number: FD-210601-2