Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Period Of Employment15/13 Rotation
PULP AND REJECT CLERK
Northern Mining Services is a company working in Northern Quebec on the Troilus Gold exploration project. NMS is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Pulp and reject clerk. The work schedule is 15-13 and the candidate will be housed and fed on the exploration site.
- To carry out the classification of the pulps and rejects.
- He/she must respect the protocols in place.
- The candidate must be an example of health and safety in the workplace.
- Must ensure the durability of work equipment by inspecting and reporting breakage.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of concentration.
- Collaborate with the different departments as needed.
- High school diploma sec V
- No experience required
- Thoroughness and rigor.
- Good physical capacity.
- Respect for the material.
- Organizational skills and good concentration.
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment.
- Good knowledge of the Office 365 suite (Word, Excel).
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Interested candidates should submit their applications by May 12 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted.