- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Chisasibi
- Education Level Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
Posting # S-2021-0536A
Position # 0626
PHARMACY TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (3212)
|STATUS:||1 Permanent Full-Time|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $20.20 – Max. (5) $21.55|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who, under the responsibility of a pharmacist or a designated person, is mainly responsible for assisting the latter in preparation of pharmaceutical products such as solutions, ointments and syrups. She/he packages and labels products, serves users at the counter, maintains inventories and may create and update user records.
- Professional diploma (DEP) in pharmaceutical technical assistance completed.
Please note that applicants currently registered in the pharmaceutical technical assistance training program or applicants with a completed secondary 5 diploma willing to commit to register to the training program will be considered in priority for this position.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must know the international system;
- Must have ability in pharmaceutical calculations;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Autonomous, good judgment and discretion are requested;
- Must have computer skills.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset;
|POSTING START/END DATE:||05/06/2021 – 05/20/2021|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7.25 / 36.25|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.