Interested in hiring a student?
ASD Student Programs
We have three programs for you to choose from!
Summer Work Experience Program
This program provides youth with summer employment opportunities. Students can gain work experience, develop communication, problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- 16 Weeks (May-August)
- 35 hours/week
- Wage subsidy: $13.10/hour Program
- Ages 15-30 years old
- Must be returning to school in the fall
Cree Internship Program
This program offers Cree post-secondary graduates the opportunity to gain work experience in their chosen field of studies.
- 52 Weeks 35 hours/week
- Wage subsidy: up to $40,000
- Be a college or university graduate
- Graduated within the last two years
- Not already employed in their field
Canada Summer Jobs Program
In response to COVID-19, this program will help businesses/organizations hire and keep the workers they need so they can continue to deliver essential services.
- 42 Weeks (May 11, 2020 – February 28, 2021)
- 30-40 hours/week
- Wage subsidy: $13.10/hour
- Ages: 15-30 years old